The International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association is a nonprofit organization that strives to promote and to enhance the profession of cost estimating and analysis with the primary goal of fostering the professional growth of our members in cost estimating, cost analysis, and allied fields. ICEAA is represented locally by more than 20 chapters nationwide and international affiliates in Australia, Canada, Japan and the United Kingdom.
Watch the 2017 ICEAA All-Member Virtual Meeting:
Or download the presentation slides (PDF)
Past ICEAA Member Meetings
If you have questions or would like additional details, please email email@example.com.
ICEAA Dues Rates Changing Effective April 1, 2015:
Having performed a thorough analysis of ICEAA’s current and projected financial situation, as well as an analysis of membership value, the ICEAA International Board gave very careful and thoughtful consideration to the issue of increasing membership dues. There has not been an increase to membership dues in over 20 years. However, over that same period of time, there has been an ever increasing level of service and member benefits. Paired with simple inflation, the $55 annual dues rate no longer covers the rising costs and expenses of the association commensurate with the benefits provided, resulting in depleting our reserve funds for continued operations.
Please read the message from ICEAA’s International President Brian Glauser distributed to the membership on February 27, 2015.
(Through March 31)
(Effective April 1)
♦To qualify for the student rate, applicants must provide a copy of a transcript indicating enrollment as a full-time student in an accredited college or university.
♦Lifetime memberships are no longer available for purchase, but existing lifetime memberships will continue to be honored.
♦Current members may extend their membership by one or two years at the current rate. For example, if your expiration date is August 1, 2015, you may purchase an additional year at this time and postpone your expiration date to August 1, 2016.
♦The ICEAA bylaws grant members a 120-day grace period from their expiration date before member benefits are terminated. The new expiration date for members renewing within the grace period will be one year from the original expiration date. For example, if your expiration date is July 4, 2015 and you renew on September 1, 2015, your expiration date will be July 4, 2016. Membership renewals purchased after the grace period and consequent lapse of service will be treated as new members.
♦To join, renew, or extend your membership, please log-in to the Members Only Portal and complete the online application or download the ICEAA Membership Application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCEA and CCEA certification fees will be increased slightly to keep in line with cost increases. The following certification fees will become effective April 1, 2015:
(Through March 31)
(Effective April 1)
Membership is open to all interested individuals from all levels of expertise from the government, private sector and academia. ICEAA members enjoy a valuable suite of member benefits, including:
- Discounted registration to the annual Professional Development & Training Workshop, an annual training event that brings together industry experts for a dynamic four-day informational environment
- Local and regional seminars designed to address specific topics of special interest and networking events to expand your circle of colleagues
- Subscription to ICEAA World, a magazine filled with important association news, book reviews, feature articles and chapter updates
- Subscription to the Journal of Cost Estimating & Analysis, ICEAA’s scholarly journal dedicated to providing the most current and innovative research and analysis in the cost community
- Eligibility to submit articles and papers for publication in both ICEAA World and the Journal of Cost Estimating & Analysis
- Discounted fees for the PCEA® and CCEA® certification exams, a requirement for achieving the CCEA® professional credential that establishes holders’ ability to produce accurate cost estimates and analyses
- Discounted pricing on CEBoK®, the official training and reference material for the PCEA® and CCEA® exams. It covers a wide range of diverse topics, including an overview of cost estimating and analysis techniques, data collection and normalization, cost and schedule risk analysis, inflation, probability and statistics, and software cost estimating
- Access to ICEAA’s Cost Estimating Career Center, a forum for employers and professionals looking for job opportunities in the field
Not ready to join but interested in learning more about ICEAA?
Email us to get information, announcements, and updates.