The International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association is a nonprofit organization that strives to promote and to enhance the profession of cost estimating and analysis with the primary goal of fostering the professional growth of our members in cost estimating, cost analysis, and allied fields. ICEAA is represented locally by more than 20 chapters nationwide and international affiliates in Australia, Japan and the United Kingdom.
ICEAA Dues Rates Changing Effective October 1, 2022:
Having performed a thorough analysis of ICEAA’s current and projected financial situation, as well as an analysis of membership value, the ICEAA International Board gave very careful and thoughtful consideration to the issue of increasing membership dues. ICEAA’s dues have not increased in over seven years, however, over that same period of time, there has been an ever increasing level of service and member benefits, most especially complimentary access to the updated Cost Estimating Body of Knowledge (CEBoK® v2.0) for all paid members. Paired with financial hardship resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and global inflation, the $95 annual dues rate no longer covers the rising costs and expenses of the association commensurate with the benefits provided, resulting in depleting our reserve funds for continued operations.
(Through September 30)
(Effective October 1)
|Student & Active Military Rate||$45||$70|
|Professional Development Package (purchase access to a premier ICEAA webinar, receive one free year of membership)||$100||$165|
To qualify for the student or active military rate, applicants must provide a copy of a transcript indicating enrollment as a full-time student in an accredited college or university, or a PDF of an email from a commanding officer, supervisor, or manager verifying current active military status.
Current members may extend their membership by one or two years at the current rate. For example, if your expiration date is December 15, 2022, you may purchase an additional year at this time and postpone your expiration date to December 14, 2023.
Current, expired, and new members may choose the Professional Development Package: purchase access to one of our paid premier training webinars and receive a complimentary year of ICEAA membership.
The ICEAA bylaws grant members a 120-day grace period from their expiration date before member benefits are terminated. The new expiration date for members renewing within the grace period will be one year from the original expiration date. For example, if your expiration date is July 4, 2022 and you renew on September 1, 2022 your expiration date will be July 3, 2023. Membership renewals purchased after the grace period and consequent lapse of service will be treated as new members; if your expiration date was March 4, 2022 and you renew on September 2, 2022, your new expiration date will be September 1, 2023.
Log on to your ICEAA account to join, renew, or extend your membership.
Membership is open to all interested individuals from all levels of expertise from the government, private sector and academia. ICEAA members enjoy a valuable suite of member benefits, including:
- Free access to ICEAA’s online Cost Estimating Body of Knowledge (CEBoK® v2.0) a user-friendly cost estimating and analysis training resource, with information organized into 16 interactive modules within five general subject areas, designed to cover all of the topics that represent the body of knowledge that ICEAA promotes and tests for in the CCEA® and PCEA® exams.
- Discounted registration to the annual Professional Development & Training Workshop, an annual training event that brings together industry experts for a dynamic four-day informational environment
- Local and regional seminars designed to address specific topics of special interest and networking events to expand your circle of colleagues
- Subscription to ICEAA World, a magazine filled with important association news, book reviews, feature articles and chapter updates
- Subscription to the Journal of Cost Estimating & Analysis, ICEAA’s scholarly journal dedicated to providing the most current and innovative research and analysis in the cost community
- Subscription to ICEAA’s weekly Cost Estimating NewsBrief which provides members with valuable news and information that will keep you informed – all the important news headlines from around the world are aggregated and delivered right to members’ inboxes.
- Eligibility to submit articles and papers for publication in both ICEAA World and the Journal of Cost Estimating & Analysis
- Discounted fees for the PCEA® and CCEA® certification exams, a requirement for achieving the CCEA® professional credential that establishes holders’ ability to produce accurate cost estimates and analyses
- Access to ICEAA’s Cost Estimating Career Center, a forum for employers and professionals looking for job opportunities in the field
To become a member or renew your membership, create or log on to your ICEAA profile and purchase your preferred membership term under the Register/Shop tab. If you do not know or have forgotten your username or password, email@example.com.
Not ready to join but interested in learning more about ICEAA?
Email us to get information, announcements, and updates.