ICEAA 2017-2019 Board of Directors Nominations
Applications are no longer being accepted for positions on the 2017-2019 ICEAA International Board of Directors. However, ICEAA members can still be included on the ballot by submitting a petition by February 24, 2017.
The petition process is defined by the ICEAA Bylaws under Article II – Nomination and Election of Officers and Directors:
Section E: Other nominations for elected office may be made by petition signed by at least twenty-five (25) Members. The petitioners shall be responsible for:
1. Obtaining in writing the agreement of the nominee to serve if elected,
2. Securing the biographical data of the nominee, and
3. Submitting the petitions, the agreement, and the biographical data to the Secretary no later than 1 February. To nominate via petition, email your documents to email@example.com
Ballots will be distributed to all current ICEAA members via email on March 1, 2017 to the email marked as primary on the members’ ICEAA profiles. Voting will be open until April 1 and the results announced on May 1.
To update your email or renew your membership to ensure your voting eligibility, log on to the ICEAA Portal.
Descriptions of each position are in the ICEAA bylaws and for your convenience copied below:
- The President is the chief executive of ICEAA. The President shall preside at all ICEAA business meetings of and the Board of Directors, and shall be responsible for administering ICEAA’s affairs in accordance with the policies and regulations established by the Board of Directors.
- The Executive Vice President shall act for the President whenever the President is unable to perform his/her duties. The Executive Vice President in concert with the President shall establish priorities, provide guidance and report to the Board of Directors in the areas of Chapter development & reinstatement, membership communication, growth and status, publications, and annual honors and awards. To aid the Executive Vice President in the performance of these duties the President shall appoint, with approval by the Board of Directors, Principals to advise in the areas of Chaptering, Membership, Publications, Honors & Awards, or in other areas as necessary. These Principals shall receive their guidance and report their progress through the Executive Vice President.
- The Vice President for Professional Development, in concert with the President, shall establish priorities, provide guidance and report to the Board of Directors in the areas of Certification, Training and Body of Knowledge. To aid the Vice President for Professional Development in the performance of these duties the President shall appoint, with approval by the Board of Directors, Principals to advise in the areas of Certification, Training, Body of Knowledge, or in other areas as necessary. These Principals shall coordinate and report their progress through the Vice President for Professional Development.
- The Secretary shall be ICEAA’s corporate secretary and legal officer, shall be responsible for membership services, maintaining a roll of Members, arranging for audits of ICEAA’s accounts, keeping minutes of ICEAA meetings and the Board of Directors, and conducting all official ICEAA correspondence.
- The Treasurer shall have charge of ICEAA’s funds and shall receive and disburse same upon the authorization of the Board of Directors. The Treasurer shall report to the Board of Directors at each of their meetings and prepare a year-end annual report for the membership. In addition, the Treasurer with the support to the Executive Committee shall prepare and present a five year financial plan to the Board of Directors during the meeting coinciding with the Annual Conference.
- Two Elected Directors shall be responsible for those duties which may be assigned to them by the President (with approval by the Board of Directors).
The bylaws state that the Region Director officers are nominated and elected by the chapter presidents and/or members in that region. Elections for the US and International regions will take place at a later date.
Anyone running for a board position must be a member in good standing. The Nominating Committee will examine work and association experience to ensure that, in the committee’s opinion, applicants have the minimal qualifications necessary to successfully perform the duties of the office. If the committee does not believe an applicant is qualified for a position, one or more committee members will discuss this with you personally. All committee deliberations will be confidential.
ICEAA Board of Directors
The ICEAA Board of Directors is comprised of both voting directors elected by the membership and non-voting members appointed by the board President. Voting positions include the President, Executive Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President of Professional Development, Non-aligned Regional Director, At-Large Directors, and one Regional director for each established region.
Non-voting positions include the Immediate Past President, International Office Executive Director, chapter presidents, and appointed positions, such as committee chairs and directors of specific initiatives.
Additional information on the ICEAA Board and the duties of the officers and directors can be found in the ICEAA Bylaws and the ICEAA Constitution.
For a list of current chapter presidents, visit the chapter page.
ICEAA 2015-2017 Board of Directors
|First Name||Last Name||Position||E-Mail Address||Organization Name|
|Eleanor M.||Bassett||Region 1 Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Raytheon|
|Peter J.||Braxton||Vice President of Professional Developmentemail@example.com||Technomics, Inc.|
|Kurt R.||Brunner||Region 7 Director||Kurt.firstname.lastname@example.org||Leidos|
|Kevin||Cincotta||Director of Outside Trainingemail@example.com||MITRE|
|Tracey||Clavell||Australia Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||BAE Systems - Australia|
|Richard||Collins, II||Region 2 Director||RCOLLINS@TECHNOMICS.NET||Technomics, Inc.|
|Jason||Dechoretz||Non-Aligned Directoremail@example.com||MCR, LLC|
|Michael K.||Doherty||Region 5 Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||The Boeing Company|
|Jennifer||Flanagan||Region 4 Directoremail@example.com||TACOM|
|Brian D.||Glauser||Past Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||Galorath, Inc.|
|Rich||Harwin||Directoremail@example.com||The Boeing Company|
|Greg||Kiviat||Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org||Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation|
|Paul R.||Marston||Presidentemail@example.com||MCR, LLC|
|Daniel A.||Nussbaum||Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Naval Postgraduate School|
|Rex M.||Potter, CCEA||Region 6 Directoremail@example.com||Lockheed Martin|
|Jean Nicole||Sullivan||Region 3 Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Missile Defense Agency|
|Georges||Teologlou||Europe Directoremail@example.com||PRICE Systems, LLC|
|Michael J.||Thompson||Executive Vice Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||Galorath Federal|
International Business Office Staff
|Last Name||First Name||Title|
|Burger||Sharon||Certification Program Administratoremail@example.com|
ICEAA Board of Directors Minutes and Supporting Documentation
ICEAA 2013-2015 Board of Directors
President: Brian Glauser, Galorath, Inc.
Executive Vice President: Paul Marston, MCR
Secretary: Patricia Zedaker, Boeing
Treasurer: Michael Thompson, Cobec Consulting
Past Chairman: Andy Prince, NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
Vice President of Professional Development: Peter Braxton, Technomics, Inc.
Australia Regional Director: Andrew Nicholls
Europe Regional Director: Herve Joumier, European Space Agency
Japan Regional Director: Yasushi Horikawa, Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
Non-Aligned Regional Director: Greg Kiviat, Sikorsky Aircraft
Region 1: Eleanor Bassett, MCR
Region 2: Jeffrey Moore, Kalman & Company, Inc.
Region 3: Kirk Schneider, Missile Defense Agency
Region 4: Eric Druker, Booz Allen Hamilton
Region 5: Michael Doherty, Boeing
Region 6: Rex Potter, Lockheed Martin
Region 7: Kurt Brunner, Leidos
United Kingdom Regional Director: Andy Nicholls, Price Systems
Elected Director: Katie Geier Noreiga, DHS PARM
Elected Director: Daniel Nussbaum, Naval Postgraduate School